Aja Removable Wallpaper Tiles - Khaki
Designed by Justina Blakeney for Hygge & West, the Aja wallpaper is inspired by Yoruba mythology. Aja is a patron of the forest and the animals. This exuberant motif pays homage to plants - with mammoth leaves that provide shade and berries that provide nutrition. The Aja pillow is meant to celebrate the giving nature of the glorious flora.
- Product Details:
- Tile size: 24 inches x 32 inches
- Sample size: 5.75 inches x 3.75 inches, printed at a reduced scale
- Each tile contains one full pattern repeat
- Each set contains two tiles
- Material: matte, polyester wall fabric
- Clear, low-tack wall adhesive backing
- Washable with mild soap and water
- Removable wallpaper tiles can be reused and are easy to remove - ideal for renters and temporary installations. Tiles are sold in sets of two (2) tiles.
- Tiles are made to order and ship within 1-2 weeks
Instructions on how to determine the number of wallpaper tiles you need:
- Measure your walls - make sure you have an accurate measurement in inches of height and width of the portion of the wall you'll be covering. Sometimes it helps to draw a rough sketch to use while you do your calculations.
- Determine the number of tiles you'll need across – Our tiles are all 24" wide. Once you have the width of your wall in inches, take the width and divide by 24. This will give you the number of tiles that you will need horizontally. Remember to always round up!
- Determine how many tiles you need vertically. The height of our tiles varies between 24" to 32", so be sure to check the product measurements. Take the height of your wall in inches and divide by the height of your tile - this will give you the number of tiles you’ll need to cover the height of your wall.
- Last, take the number of tiles you need horizontally and multiply by the number of tiles you need vertically.