Woman in Bleu
Kenesha Sneed is a West Coast girl born in Altadena, California and raised in the high-desert. Influenced by carefree color, quirky forms and all things plant life, she adds these inspirations into most of her artwork.
After graduating from Otis College of Art in 2009, she's worked as a designer and Art Director at some of the most creative motion design studios in L.A, NY, SF and abroad.
In 2014, Kenesha turned a side hustle of working with clay into a full-time gig, starting Tactile Matter.
On this creative journey, she's had the pleasure of collaborating with brands such as Saint Heron, Poketo, Of a Kind and Warby Parker. She's been a guest speaker and has hosted workshops centered around art, design and community.
Currently she is working in both illustration and ceramics in her L.A. studio.
- Print of original art by Kenesha Sneed
- Made in the USA
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- Wooden frame moldings in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mats with beveled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper